Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Me Made May 2016

Hello All! This is my little round up of this years MMM. I loved participating this year because for the first time in my life I haven't had a compulsory dress code to follow. My challenge was to wear something handmade everyday and to also sew for 20 minutes everyday. I did wear something handmade every day, but the 20 minutes of me sewing didn't happen so much. But I am willing to cut myself some slack as I do sew 6 hours a day,  5 days a week now anyway. My photos have been the best they've ever been for MMM namely because of my wonderful friends  and beautiful uni campus. The days I missed were mostly weekends when I was wearing sweats.
It's really interesting to look at all the outfits together. The colours and shapes don't really form a cohesive collection at all. But I would get bored if I wore the same thing all the time. I love exploring with different shapes and colours, but I also love snuggling down in my comfies at the end of the day. Variations of my True Bias Hudson Pants get worn almost daily.
Below are a couple of my favourite outfits that just made me happy to wear.







I hope that was vaguely insightful!
Lauren xx

5 comments:

  1. I feel fairly similar to you, in that looking at what I wore may not provide much insight either! I admire that you wear dresses and pretty things almost daily, as I seem to pull out the basics constantly and while I'm comfortable and happy I'm beginning to wish I wore more exciting things ! And yay to you for no dress code ! I've never had one, but I know it can't be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and is your daily sewing a job ???

      Delete
  2. Hii, i'm a blogger too like but not professional, but i wanna tell you one thing your blog looks old and not colorful, choose any other theme for it and change the page width and adsense also from it you can earn some pennies also na. if you want i can help you tooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bodysuit! And it looks great on you!
    african lace fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creative design .We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics , Whole sell Sequin

    ReplyDelete