Friday 21 July 2017

Black Linen Jumpsuit

Hello all! Sorry for my absence on the blog of late. I do have things to show you, it's just a matter of getting pictures! Please bear with me.mThis months Minerva Make is a linen jumpsuit. In my last term at uni I made a costume for a show that was put on in central London. Whilst the show was on, I was one of the dressers for the production. This mainly involved helping the actors get ready and helping with any costume changes that needed to be done during the show. The dress code for dressers is full blacks, and the week of the show it was boiling hot in London so I needed something to wear that covered most of my skin whilst still keeping me as cool as possible. My answer to this was a linen jumpsuit which I could easily whack a long sleeve t-shirt over the top of if I needed to. You can read all about the making process over at the Minerva blog here.

 Thanks very much for reading, to Minerva Crafts for all the supplies for this project and to Beth for taking the photos,
Lauren xx