Friday, 15 July 2016

Funky Trousers

Hello all! This months Minerva make is these funky trousers. I've worn my black ones almost non stop and I thought it would be great to have another pair to travel in on our trip to France later this summer. This was one of those makes that I thought would be quick and easy. Obviously the sewing gods sussed this and decided to spite me by making it quite a challenge. It was my fault really. I was very particular about how I wanted the border print, which caused quite a few problems.
You can read the full post at Minerva here

Thanks for reading, to Minerva Crafts for providing the kit for this make and to my brother taking photos twice because in the first set I had a very annoying piece of dangly hair that was ruining the whole aesthetic.
Lauren xx





7 comments:

  1. Cute ! Your use of the border turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really pleased with them in the end.

      Delete
  2. Love these!

    I'm just getting some free time again to start making stuff! I've spent the last week or so reading all of your posts and I love them all! You're so talented and so young! I'm 23 and none of my friends can sew a button on, so it's so refreshing to see another young person sewing!

    Pop on over to my blog some time, it's not been updated in an embarrassingly long time, but there's stuff in the pipeline!

    http://whydidimakethat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm all about young people sewing.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hate when those darling sewing gods get in the way and make an item you think won't be time consuming turn into the complete opposite! These look great and will be lovely and call for,your trip to France! XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I mean 'cool' not 'call', damn autocorrect! XxxX

    ReplyDelete